Vision & Values
Our ethos and values are at the core of what we do. They are woven into our curriculum, underpin our teaching and learning and provide an environment which prepares our pupils to be confident and happy members of our community.
The Federation of Wellington Community Primary School and Marlborough Infant School:
- Expects that everyone will aspire for excellence, reflecting in the outcomes for all learners in our local and wider community.
- Develops a self-belief in our own abilities and those of others.
- Values the learning opportunities that are experienced from a rich and diverse culture.
- Provides memorable opportunities, allowing us to show and share our aspirations for the future.
- Nurtures individuals in a safe, secure and welcoming environment.
- Is fun, and makes us laugh and smile.
- Is united with our community through a shared vision.
- Dares to dream and takes the steps to living those dreams.
Whilst being mindful of all of our values in day-to-day life, we pay particular attention to one per half term. This value will also form the focus of our assemblies.
|Autumn 1 -||Respect|
|Autumn 2 -||Community|
|Spring 1 -||Resilience|
|Spring 2 -||Determination|
|Summer 1 -||Kindness|
|Summer 2 -||Ambition|